2. In 2004, the top twenty-five hedge fund managers combined appear to have earned more than all of the CEOs from the entire S&P 500. And, how did that come to be?
3. All-white juries acquit whites more often and are less favorable to black versus white defendants when compared to juries with at least one black member.
4. Last week’s Pew survey on the influence of religion on Americans’ policy views is notable for revealing how little influence there is.
5. Altruism increases when the recipient can ask.
6. Calvinism encourages a mindset focused on details rather than the big picture..