Christian Pop Culture discusses the top wedding receptions songs. Here are their picks – what are yours?
5. The Chicken Dance: everyone actually flaps their arms to look like chickens.
4. Brick House: nobody even knows what it means but it’s fun to watch people “bust-a-move” on this one.
3. Love Shack: 40 year old women really dig this song and it’s pretty funny to watch…
2. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyone who doesn’t play guitar air jams to the guitar solo on this one.
1. Thriller: Choreographed dances are hilarious, particularly this one.
Add your songs to the comments.